Together We Can Make A Difference
Partner with us in our mission to increase awareness of suicide prevention, mental health and wellness through advocacy, education, and outreach! 2B Continued provides the highest level of engagement in the region, serving counties of Brown, Carver, McLeod, Meeker, Renville, Sibley, Wright, and throughout Minnesota!
Our Community Needs You
In the past 2 years, rates of psychological distress, including symptoms of anxiety & depression, have increased to alarming levels. The COVID pandemic is proving to be devastating to the mental health of all age groups. It’s not the statistics that make suicide real, it’s when you love one of the numbers.
Minnesotans took their life in 2020
Participated in educational offerings
Trained in QPR
Adults struggle with mental health
MADE POSSIBLE BY OUR SPONSORS
Impact & Response
Throughout the year, 2B CONTINUED offers educational offerings and events that bring high-level visibility to the organization from the surrounding communities:
- Continuing education for professional development
- Evident based training for community members across the lifespan
- Partnerships with local schools to bring education to students
- Activities and outreach that promote community engagement
- Suicide Loss Bereavement Support Group and resources
$7,500 OR MORE
Premier Sponsorship Includes
Video Promotion: You may submit a 2-minute promotional video for your organization that will be played during the pre-show and intermission to both in-person and virtual audiences of the Dancing Like the Stars show.
Your logo prominently displayed on:
- Promotional materials, webpage & event program for Dancing Like the Stars, Professional Continuing Education Conference, and teen Mental Health First Aid (tMHFA) school program
- Our website (www.2BCONTINUED.org) all year
Recognition from the podium at:
- Dancing Like the Stars Show
- Professional Continuing Education Conference
- tMHFA informational meetings at participating schools for staff, parents, and students
- Quarterly recognition on our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Recognition in our annual e-newsletter
- Complimentary resource table at our Professional Continuing Education Conference
- Provide your branded swag and printed materials for us to give attendees at our Professional Continuing Education Conference and tMHFA trainings
Thank You to Our Amazing Premier Sponsors!
We rely on the support of businesses, corporations, foundations, organizations, and individual donors to help make events and programming available in your community.
Join Our Journey to Mental Wellness
Together, we can change the way we approach mental health and suicide prevention. Sign up to stay in the loop on events, best practices on how to have supportive conversations, and tips on how to help those who may be struggling.